Some acne scars are permanent and some will disappear over time. Acne scars may appear as:
1. Macules. These are flat, red spots where an acne lesion was once located. They can last for weeks and then fade on their own.
2. Skin Discoloration. Sometimes healing acne scars can cause skin discoloration, which is also known as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. After acne lesions heal, skin discoloration can last for several months.
3. Tissue scars. Some types of acne can leave scars that increase with tissue. These acne scars, which may be called keloids or hypertrophic scars, are caused by excessive production of collagen in the skin.
4. Organizational loss. More common than bulging tissue scars are acne scars, which are caused by tissue loss. These acne scars are called ice scars, depressed fibrotic scars, soft scars, atrophic macula or follicular macular atrophy. They look concave and look like small pits on the skin.
Common scar removal treatments include:
1. Dermabrasion. This is a very effective treatment for scar removal, using a high-speed brush or other tools to resurface the skin to remove or reduce the depth of the scar. You usually need a few days to recover.
2. Micro-dermabrasion. For this less intense dermabrasion, a dermatologist or esthetician uses a very small crystal spray instead of a high-speed brush to remove the superficial skin. More than one treatment may be needed and there is no downtime.
3. Chemical Peeling. Chemical peeling can reduce the appearance of acne lesions around the superficial acne scar and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The chemical peel can be used by doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners or spa beauticians, including applying chemicals on the skin to remove the outer layer to make it look smoother and more uniform. Depending on the strength of the acid used, you may feel red and peeling after a few days.
4. Laser. Your dermatologist can use a laser to remove the outer layers of your skin, the contoured areas of acne scars, or reduce the redness around the acne lesions. Different types of lasers are used, depending on whether the acne scar is raised or flat. More than one type of laser treatment may be required, depending on the laser used, you may need a few days to heal.
Acne and acne scar removal treatments application range: forehead, eyes’around, cheek, mouth, double chin, neck
1. Elaborate exfoliating: Utilizing diamond crystals that have been processed epecially to mill skin, and using vacuum suction remove necrotic cells from skin, to promote the growth of new skin. At the same time, suction can promote blood circulation, enhance metabolism, improve skin elasticity, reduce fine lines, wrinkles.
2. Remove hairy cysts, blackhead, clean pores: Ballerina adopts vacuum glass set which use more than 50cmHg to get the especially hairy cysts, mites blackhead, whitehead located in the deep layer of skin, at the same time, the blocked pores will be opened totally.
3. Double skin moisturizing & nourishing: Water or nutrition will be double absorbed caused by spray refining into molecules.
1. Skin clean and dry skin
2. Apply the exfoliating cream/gel on the face cream
3. Starting from the lower jaw, moving the rejuvenation from bottom to top.
4. Place the dermabrasion wand on the cheek, and move the wand from the inside to the outside.
5. Place the dermabrasion wand on the forehead area, move it from middle to both sides separately.
6. Place the dermabrasion wand on the T zone, move the wand from to bottom line by line.
7. Using a toner to moisturize the skin, skin care products absorbing better.
8. Skin clean by cosmetic cotton
9. Do skin moisturizing & nourishing by sprayer jet.
1 treatment/ week, 10 treatments/ course of treatment, 3 course of treatment need.
Remember, although these treatments can improve the appearance of your skin, they may not be able to fully recover it.
1. How Do People Get Acne Scars?
A: Surprisingly, acne scars are not all caused by picking. The skin on your face is very sensitive. If you have severe inflammation, such as cystic acne, there will be hypertrophic acne scars.
2. How Long Is The Recovery Process?
A: Redness may occur within 2-3 days after treatment. Some patients may have minor bruises and usually resolve after a week.
3. How Long Does The Treatment Take?
A: The treatment procedure typically takes about 30-45 minutes.
4. How Much Does It Cost to Eradicate Acne Scars?
A: Depending on the type of treatment you use, the cost of each treatment ranges from a minimum of $200 (excluding the initial consultation) to a maximum of $1,200.
Customer who viewed this product also viewed
Diamond Dermabrasion Microdermabrasion Facial Peeling Blackhead Removal Vacuum Hydro Sprayer Machine
3 In 1 Portable Dermabrasion Microdermabrasion Blackhead Removal Sprayer Skin Care Beauty Machine
5In1 Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber Photon Microdermabrasion Skin Care Spray Cooling Machine
6 In 1 High Frequency Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber Photon Microdermabrasion Sprayer Cooling Machine
Hydra Dermabrasion RF Oxygen Spray Facial Skin Whitening Machine+LED Photon Mask
2018 New Arrival 7 Colors Photon Led Micro Current Beauty Device Face Lifting Comforting The Skin