You may receive your order in 4 to 8 business days after payment.
The delivery time for express couriers is as follows:
DHL, UPS, FedEx, and TNT: 2-5 days
EMS: 4-6 days
Air mail: 3-10 days
Please contact us if you need help tracking your delivery or have concerns about the delivery time.
We will ship your goods by air express courier. DHL, FedEx, and UPS are available in most countries, and EMS and TNT are reachable in certain places. For small parcels, we will send them by air mail.
If you want to ship bulk orders with your choice of courier, we can arrange that or offer you competitive freight rates by air or sea.
Please provide a complete and accurate address and a valid phone number for successful delivery.
The shipping fee is calculated per a goods' weight or dimensions (Couriers will choose the former if an item charges higher by dimensions than by weight) and the delivery location.
The rate varies from courier to courier and is subject to change without notice. We will try all out to lower the charges for you.
Payment must be made upon purchasing, including the shipping fee, which is not refundable except in cases of failed delivery.
If your order is confirmed lost, stolen, or damaged before receipt, we will arrange a refund or re-delivery without further expenses.
1. Shipment: Goods dispatched from our warehouse in Shenzhen will be sent to Hong Kong or Guangzhou airport. Then the order will arrive in the logistic hub near you and be delivered by a local courier.
2. Delay in delivery: If delivery is delayed due to supply, we will contact you by email to find a solution.
3. VAT: In most cases, packets or cartons shipped from China safely arrive in a destination country has no such problem. However, you may have to pay VAT as required by regulations in a few cases.
4. Customs or duty fees: Local taxes and import duties may be incurred in some countries and are not included in the amounts shown. The buyer or recipient of the shipment is responsible for all such taxes and duties. If in doubt, please check with your country's customs office prior to ordering.
5. Customs clearance: The clearance is handled by a courier in the destination country (or in some cases, in the en-route country). They may contact you regarding the matter. If additional paperwork is required, we are ready to help.
6. Order placing: We do not accept returns of products in good condition that are simply mis-ordered.
*Get shipping opitons for
Change shipping Country