In the constantly developing market and industry that offers a lot of various slimming, toning and body sculpturing treatment, the one that is catching great interest is the ultrasonic cavitation. The process behind ultrasonic cavitation and how ultrasonic cavitation work are two of the most asked questions about this phenomenal non- invasive fat removal treatment. Many wonder how professional ultrasonic cavitation removes fat and what is the science behind ultrasonic cavitation machines that delivers such great results. So, here is everything you need to know about how ultrasonic cavitation machines work.
Ultrasonic cavitation procedure is a non-invasive, non-surgical method that helps in reducing cellulite and localized fat. As such process it is done with the use of cavitation machine. How ultrasonic cavitations work is that the machine applies pressure on the fat cells through the ultrasonic vibrations. These vibrations are high enough so that they make the fat cells burst and break down into liquid forms. The liquids are then removed from the body through its natural processes and the system of lymphatic drainage.
The main point and the science behind the ultrasonic cavitation is to uses the ultrasonic waves to convert these fat cells to fatty acids. The fatty acids then, it that form, can be more easily and naturally flushed out from the body. The popularity of the treatment is so huge because of the great results as well as it is a much safer alternative to the other surgical options, including cavitation too.
The basis and the science behind the ultrasonic cavitation machines is the principle of acoustic cavitation with low frequency ultrasound. When the sound waves with frequencies above 20kHz pass through a liquid, they cause pressure fluctuations. In the regions where there is a low pressure, the gas is present and found and in the liquid nucleates. Then, just right there, it forms tiny bubbles in the fat cells. These tiny bubbles, very small and invisible to the naked eyes can grow through the increase of pressure. When the pressure is high enough, and it grows from the sound waves, the bubbles expand to the point where they reach a certain size and become unstable.
With the decrease of pressure, the bubble start to shrink very quickly, generating high temperatures and pressure gradients. This rapid and sudden collapse of the bubbles is known as a cavitation collapse. What happens during the collapse is the truest and most original power of the ultrasonic cavitation. When the bubbles implode, they release a huge amount of energy that comes in the form of schok waves and heat. These shock waves affect the surrounding medium and cause mechanical disruption and promote chemical reactions.
The heat that is generated through the cavitation collapse can crete high temperatures, which can later be used for localized tissue disruption.
What happens during a procedure of non invasive fat removal ultrasonic cavitation treatment is essential for a realistic and desired outcome as well as expectations and results. Here is a step by step overview of the procedure:
1. High frequency sound waves are generated – in the process of ultrasonic cavitation, the use of specially designed equipment is essential and required since this type of equipment is needed to produce and generate high frequency sound waves. These newly generated sound waves come in the range of 20 kHz to several megahertz.
2. Sound waves are transmitted through the liquid – when the sound waves are already generated, they are transmitted through liquid. This creates dynamic environment, which is described b alternating high and low pressure regions in the cells.
3. Bubbles are formed – when the ultrasound reaches the liquid, the pressure fluctuations here initiate a process called nucleation. With this, the tiny bubbles that are filled with gas start to grow.
4. Expansion and contraction of bubbles: as the ultrasonic waves continue to reach the cells. The bubbles start to go under a cyclic expansion and contraction. This shift of the pressure fluctiations makes them gradually increase in size.
5. Bubble implosion and release of energy – when the bubbles reach a certain size due to the pressure, they implode, release shock waves and heat.
By understanding how professional ultrasonic cavitation removes fat, it is much easier to understand and present the benefits and the effectiveness of the treatment. Does ultrasonic cavitation work in terms of does it remove fat and offer body sculpting is something many wonder before undergoing these sessions.
Health and medical benefits
The ultrasonic cavitation has shown great and promising results in the body contouring and slimming treatments. With the ability to create localized tissue disruption, the ultrasonic cavitation is very popular option found in treatments and processes like liposuction and tissue rejuvenation. Being a non-invasive treatment, it is a very preffered choice for all the patients that are looking for non-invasive and safe treatments and fast recovery times in the process of slimming and reducing fat.
Among the other benefits for this slimming and fat removal treatment are:
- improved body contouring;
- increased muscle tone;
- improved skin texture;
- reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles;
- improved blood circulation;
- improved and accelerated metabolism.
The ideal candidate for cavitation are those who are looking to sculpt their body. The most effective and efficient treatments will have those who are not looking to lose weight, but just to perfect and make their body ideal. For body contouring purposes, this is a treatment that has shown really great and promising evidence and results.
So, the ideal candidates are those who:
- have overall good health;
- do not smoke;
- have realistic expectations of the procedure;
- are almost at the ideal goal weight;
- have a great understanding that the procedure target areas are the small pockets of fat;
- understand this is a body contouring procedure;
- understand that this is not a weight loss procedure.
Some common target areas for ultrasonic cavitation include:
- upper arms;
- chin and neck.
The professional cavitation vs at-home cavitation are two options that are available for practicing this treatment. The professional cavitation refers to cavitation performed by professional in a clinic or a salon, and the other is the at-home cavitation used at home setting, with another type of cavitation machine.
When it comes to the professional cavitation, as mentioned, it is used by professionals, and the patient pays for the treatments. This means that the patient is in the hands of experts that know how to handle and practice the treatment and the machine. Such treatments require going to the salon, which requires time and trip to the salon. The salon machines offer a variety of treatments and a lot of possibilities for fat cavitation.
When it comes to using a cavitation machine at home, there is a different procedure. First of all, the cost for this machine will come all at once, contrary to the at-salon treatments where you pay per treatment. Additionally, the at-home cavitation requires following the instructions regarding the installation, safety and handling of the machine. Also, it is essential to sanitize the probe, clean the treatment area properly, apply gel on the areas that will be treated which helps the soundwaves to penetrate better. The cavitation at-home machines are smaller than the professional ones ,but they all vary depending on the model.
Depending on the individual and the skin type, as well as other factors, with each treatment there are possibilities of some side effects. That is why it is important to read and go through the safety guidelines and procedures associated with ultrasonic cavitation. All of these indications apply also to the operators that will handle the cavitation machine.
Although the cavitation machine and the treatment brings a lot of health benefits as well as contours the body and reduces the localized fat, there are potential risks that might appear.
One of the most potential and primary risks and side effects of ultrasonic cavitation that may come up with the process are the thermal and the mechanical damages and difficulties that may occur if the machine and the equipment are not maintained and cared properly. That means if the machine operates at excessive power levels, it can create and result in burns, tissue damage and other complications on the patient’s skin. Also, when the bubbles implode, they create shock waves that might be risky if they are not properly controlled. There might be safety protocols in place that might minimize any hazards to the health of the patient.
For the excellent results, it is also essential to have a proper ultrasonic cavitation after care. Here are some tips and suggestions on how to do that:
- Drink at least 1 liter of water immediately following the appointment and throughout the week. Hydration flushes out the toxins.
- Do a minimum of 20 minutes of elevated heart rate cardio exercise. It is best to do that immediately after the treatment, and for the next three days. This will ensure that the stored energy released by the cavitation process is burnt off. Additionally and infrared sauna sessions can have a similar effect on the body.
- Maintain an overall low calorie, low carbohydrate, low fat, and low sugar diet for 24 hours per-treatment and the next three days post-treatment. This helps in achieving the best results and ensures that the body utilizes triglycerides (a type of body fat) that are released by the cavitation process.
- maintain a healthy diet as much as possible since that can be a great starting point for maintaining a healthier lifestyle in the future.
- some additional steps for achieving optimum results are topically stimulating the treatment area following the session or using a body brush in the shower to promote movement around the area.
- use moisturizer daily, and apply it on the treatment area. This can be also beneficial to do it daily as to prevent fat and toxins from becoming stagnant and difficult to eliminate.
As a non-invasive treatment, the ultrasonic cavitation is a much cheaper alternative to the liposuction and to the other more invasive procedures. The cost of cavitation treatment greatly varies and it depends on the area that is being treated as well as the number of sessions that are required. The average cost of the ultrasonic cavitation can vary in price, ranging from $100 to $500, per session, but that again depends on the treated area. Additionally, the cost will only increase depending on the effectiveness of the treatment, which is also different, from person to person. There are lots of different clinics and salons that offer ultrasonic cavitation treatments,
Whether to choose liposuction vs cavitation treatment is one of the most common questions. There is a difference between these treatments that have different processes and different results. Both of these procedures are common choice when it comes to fat removal treatments.
The traditional liposuction is a procedure that is performed surgically. It involves making incisions on the skin, inserting a cannula to remove the fat. On the other hand, the ultrasonic cavitation uses heat energy to target fat cells.
These are the main differences between these two treatments:
-Traditional liposuction is surgical na invasive procedure, while the ultrasound cavitation is a non-invasive procedure;
-The traditional liposuction penetrates deeper in the cells, while the ultrasonic cavitation disrupts the fat cells on the surface.
-Traditional liposuction has more targeted fat reduction, while the ultrasonic cavitation is used for larger body areas.
-The results from traditional liposuction are immediately visible, while it takes certain period for the results from ultrasonic cavitation to show off.
Ultrasonic cavitation, also known as cavi lipo, is a very popular non-invasive fat removal process. With innovative cavitation techniques, very little side effects and fairly reasonable price, the benefits and advantages of the cavitation treatment are effective and visible.
The unique steps on how ultrasonic cavitation machines work, as well as how ultrasonic cavitation work, display the process behind the ultrasonic cavitation. The science behind ultrasonic cavitation machines and how professional ultrasonic cavitation removes fat are excellent pointers for this efficient and beneficial treatments.
Yes, ultrasonic cavitation provides and delivers measurable, visible and real results. However, maintaining those results means maintaining a healthy lifestyle, including balanced diet and exercise.
The process of cavitation is formation and collapse of bubbles that are filled with gas, which is later turned into liquid. This happens with the influence of ultrasound, produced by sound waves.
The cavitation does not work immediately. The body needs time to break down and dissolve the fat cells. most commonly, the first results the patients see from cavitation are after 6 to 12 weeks. The removal of the fat depends on individual’s metabolism and the localized fat in that area.
The science behind the cavitation is the use of ultrasound waves. The researches and the current practice have shown that the low frequency ultrasound waves can create an impact of the fat cells, making them implode and release the stubborn fat in the fat deposits through the body.
After cavitation, the fat come sin liquid form. As such, it needs to be flushed out of the body and that is done through the natural processes known as lymphatic drainage.
The ultrasonic cavitation does remove the fat permanently. Then the ultrasound waves penetrate in the fat cells, they create bubbles which later burst, release liquid which is later permanently removed from the body. However, the cavitation does not prevent the creation and formation of new fat.
*Get shipping opitons for
Change shipping Country