A. Meet all request for facial skin care, good for skin deep cleansing and lifting
B. Suitable for all skin types, inlcuded the sensitive skin, no pain, no side effect
C. Comfortable treatment, does not need recovey time after treatment
Spray Diffuser for Cooling and Hydrating Effect.Make liquid product through a lance become a mist sprayed on the skin surface,absorbed through the skin microcirculation, treat various pruritus, sensitive skin, neurodermatitis, contact dermatitis, acne-prone skin
The spray bottles can wet the skin after peeling treatment, moisturize skin in time, spray bottles can smallize the liquid, better to be absorb by facial skin, good for the sensitive skin care, improve skin balance.
Galvanic current is a constant low frequency direct current treatment focus on dermis and the skin surface, it can be used in two ways. These are: desincrustation and iontophoresis.
Desincrustation: it can do deep cleanses, removing oil, and removes skin blockages, removal dirty from the skin.
Iontophoresis: it introduces active water soluble substances directly into the skin, to cause specific effects, promote skin absorption the nutrients.
How it works?
Penetrates the skin surface utilizing an electrical current. The galvanic treatment has two functions: the first, Iontoderm promotes with deep skin cleansing and the second, Iontophoresis facilitates cream, lotion, and solution penetration deep into the skin.
Iontoderm (Desincrustation): This is a deep pore cleansing chemical process which turns natural oils in the skin (sebum) into soap (saponification) for deep dermis cleansing. it is best recommended to use with a conductive Gel or an ultrasonic Gel for best results.
Iontophoresis: Introducing an osmotic alkaline solution into the skin to produce an acidic hair tone, soothe and relax the nerves, reduce blood supply, strengthen fibrous tissue, reduce skin pores, eliminate skin inflammation, and remove dirt. For oily skin, acne-prone skin.
Usually use on face, cheek, forehead, neck, eye around, noise around.
Clean well face and pat dry and spritz on your favorite toner.
1. Apply the treatment gel (as directed on the kit) on one half of your face and neck. Set the timer (in case the facial machine doesn’t have a timer).
2. Wet your hands and then hold the device. Once you press the start button, touch the end of the machine to your skin where you have applied the gel and move it around.
3. Stop when the timer goes off. Repeat the same steps on the other side of your face and neck.
4. After treatment, remove the remaining gel from your face with a wet cloth or towel. Apply a face serum or moisturizer once you are done.
2)Suggestion on Treatment
A Galvanic facial treament have two setps involved, using both positive and negative currents. Usually last about 1 hour. Each Week do 2 times treatment, after 2 months, you will see the great result from the treatment.
1. Help skin care products penetrate deep into the skin and help the skin absorb nutrients in skin care products.
2. Balance the skin acid and alkali to reduce wrinkles, wake up the skin, make the skin more shiny.
3. Reduce pigmentation, dilute the spots and lift the skin tight pores.
4. Speed up metabolism, enhance skin elasticity, slow down skin aging and wrinkles.
Do not stay on face more than 20 minutes at each time.
The body is not suitable during menstruation
Heart disease, cancer, epilepsy, varicose veins and pregnant women
Extremely sensitive, severe vasodilation
Injury, cut, or newborn scar
Severely purulent acne
High, low blood pressure
Clean the skin with clean water and apply essential oil/skin cream/skin cream on the parts that need to be groomed.
The dose according to the ability of the individual and the skin parts, feel a slight tingling is appropriate. It is recommended to use low-level micro-currents in sensitive parts around the eyelids, mid-range micro-current on the face, high-grade micro-current in the neck and body, and limb parts.
1. Use 3-5 minutes each time, every day or every other day. Each treatment takes 10-20 times.
2. Use a positive electrode to introduce a skin care product containing positive ions, and use a negative electrode to introduce a skin care product containing negative ions.
3. Do not leave the electrode in a part for too long.
4. Remove the metal jewelry when using the micro current meter.
5. The electrode tip moves in a circle with the skin care product.
6. It is best to use small molecular structure skin care products, easier to penetrate into the skin.
7. Acute eczema, hemorrhagic tendencies, those who have allergic reactions to DC can not be used.
1. Avoid touch treatment area.
2. Do not make up.
3. Drink more water, eat plenty fruits and vegetables, which can help skin repaired or healed.
Galvanic compare with Bio
Galvanic treatment is focused on cleaning and help absorption the nutrients, a galvanic facial gives more mature clean a deep cleanse and helps to improve skin texture. The currents help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. While bio is improve skin aging problem, such as sagging skin, large pores, senescence, etc.
Side effects and risks
Galvanic facia treatment is a safe and painless way, are suitable for all types of skin. Some people may happen side effects due to iontophoresis, but the effect is usually not serious. The most common side effect is dry skin. Foaming, peeling and irritation may also occur on the skin.
Direct high-frequency increases activity in the skin's basal layer, refines skin texture and gives an improvement in the skin's defense against bacteria. It has a germicidal and anti-bacterial effect, due to the ozone formation. It limits sebaceous secretions, drying and healing the pustular infection. Impurities are released by the dilation of skin pores. The improvement of lymphatic and venous blood circulation produces enhanced skin texture and oil and moisture balance.
Because there is no polarity or chemical action with this current, chemicals cannot be driven into the skin. There are no harmful effects on the nerves or muscles. Indirect High Frequency passes through the surface of the body and produces a stimulating anti-congressive effect, with no chemical formation on the skin's surface. The generated warmth produces a relaxing, sedative effect, relieving tension with the same skin benefits as Direct High Frequency.
How does it work?
The tool itself looks like a stick with a small bubble at the end - this bubble is the electrode. The electrode produces argon (a gas that is good for the skin) and emits a small current. Professional beautician Kerry Benjamin says that when applied to the skin, it produces oxygen, kills bacteria and soothes inflamed skin.
The glass electrode is in direct contact with the skin. The current is scattered in contact with the patient, and the effect is very beneficial to the skin because the effect is concentrated around the electrodes. It has bactericidal and bacterial effects that greatly reduce acne.
Who is suitable for the Treatment?
1. This is a safe procedure that can be carried out for men and women, including adolescents with mild to moderate acne.
2. It is also suitable for treating just one spot before a special occasion such as a Wedding.
3. Applicable to patients with acne on the back, chest and another body surface.
The generated warmth produces a relaxing, calming effect, Wrinkle Remover, skin rejuvenation, relief of tension and skin benefits with direct high frequency. Such as Cheeks, Forehead, Neck, Chest, Back, Eye Area, etc.
The Main Differences Between Orange and Violet High-Frequency Electrodes
High-quality high-frequency electrodes are usually made of tempered glass, and the electrodes are filled with two kinds of gases: one is argon, which emits a weak purple glow; the other is helium, which emits an orange glow. The high-frequency electrode is a safe conductor of the current. High frequency is a good overall treatment that provides many benefits for skin care attention, from acne to wrinkles.
1. Voltage: 110V/240V
2. Working Frequency: 50-60HZ
3. Power: 10W
1. Acne improvement
2. Reduce enlarged pores and blackheads
3. Fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin softening
4. Reduce eye puffiness
5. Fading of dark circles
6. An Improvement In The Appearance of Cellulite
7. Healthier Hair Growth
1)Suggestion on Treatment
Treatment time: It is safe to use every day. Depending on the severity of the acne, you can spend 15 to 20 minutes a day using the device, or in a smaller area in just 5 minutes.
We recommend at least 6-8 treatments per week, followed by maintenance.
2)What steps are involved in the Treatment?
1. The skin will be cleaned with acne cleanser to ensure no grease.
2. The skin is further prepared for electrical therapy.
3. Exfoliation treatment was carried out using a vitamin C activated scrub.
4. High-frequency processing will use glass electrodes for 8-10 minutes
5. An oxygen-filled mask will be applied to the skin.
6. End of treatment with acne serum and oil-free moisturizer.
High-frequency facial care is considered to be a safe and gentle treatment for young skin, but the following contraindications should be noted:
2. Acute infectious diseases and fever, nausea
3. Inflammatory disease, Epilepsy, Haemophilia
4. High blood pressure or low blood pressure\heart disease
5. Avoid frequent use of aggressive AHA or glycolic acid products as they can over dry the skin, especially during the winter months.
6. Avoid treatment of capillary rupture, areas of spider veins and rosacea, as high frequencies may exacerbate these conditions.
7. Do not use if you are pregnant, have a pacemaker or history of heart disease.
8. Avoid wearing metal jewelry during high-frequency treatment to avoid the risk of shock.
9. Do not operate the high-frequency system if the lamp is broken.
10. Never use outdoors, near water, or near combustible materials
High-frequency compare with Microcurrent
1. Microcurrent side effects include nausea, fatigue, drowsiness, and temporary flu-like sensations, High-frequency will not.
2. Short treatment time and get a better result.
Side effects and risks
1. Treatment is mildly uncomfortable.
2. High frequencies are considered to be very safe. The possible side effects are very limited and all side effects are relatively mild (eg, short-term skin irritation).
Customer who viewed this product also viewed