Home > Micro Needling
Why micro-needling is so popular in the world?
With the rapid development of the social economy, people are already more and more busy with life and work. And people don't have enough time to care about their own health. High pressure and fast-paced life have caused many health problems, especially skin problem more and more serious. For this phenomenon, Micro-needling therapy begins to appear in people’s field of vision.
What is Micro-needling? What effect does it have?
Generally, we use this micro derma needle combined with skincare product like skin rejuvenation, anti-aging, acne removal, etc function. According to the skin of different condition, to match different skincare product, so it will bring different effects. After multiple treatments, such as wrinkles, loose skin, large pore, acne, etc skin conditions, it will get significant improvement.
What size of derma roller microneedling should we use? Who can be used for?
There are lots of different size of derma roller microneedles in the micro-needling therapy, from 0.2mm to 3.0mm. As you see, different size of needles is applied for the skin of different condition. Normally, needles 1mm long and below are applied for simple skin care, and the longer ones are suitable for more serious skin disease. Next, we will mainly talk about different needles size, who can be used for.
Length: 0.2 – 0.3mm derma roller microneedles
Apply crowd: These are the smallest size of derma roller microneedles, which are suitable for who want to basic skin care. And it doesn't stimulate the growth of collagen, but it does thicken the epidermis. If these size of microneedles combine with skincare products, it will increase the absorption of skincare products for your skin.
Length: 0.5-1.0mm derma roller microneedles
Apply crowd: Most of people use these size of microneedles at home, and it’s a good choice for who want to treat shallow wrinkles, ultraviolet light damage, light scarring. Before using this size of the microneedle, you have to apply an anesthetic on your skin. If not, it will make you a little pain.
Length: 1.5-2.0 mm derma roller microneedles
Apply crowd: These are medium size derma roller needles applied for people who want to treat not particularly serious acne scar and stretch marks. It is usually used for our abdomen, arm, and thighs, etc areas. Of course, the use of anesthetic is also necessary before microneedle therapy.
Length: 3.0 mm derma roller microneedle
Apply crowd: This size of derma roller needle is not used for normal people generally, but professional beauty people. And this is the perfect size for people who want to treat more serious burn scars and stretch marks. The 3.0mm long needle cannot be used for your face while other parts of the body such as feet, arms, thighs, and butts.
Precautions about micro-needling
1. Microneedles are not used alone rather than combine with skincare products during the Micro-needling therapy. And the skin of different condition is suitable for a different skin care product.
2. Through one treatment cannot see effect generally, so you have to experience multiple treatments to bring obivouse effect. More than three times is better.
3. Using 0.2-0.5mm size microneedles, don’t have to apply an anesthetic. But please do full face and instrument disinfection.
4. Microneedle is an one-off consumable, one microneedle can only be used in a single person every time and cannot be used repeatedly. Otherwise it will cause skin infection.
5. Please check if the microneedle is complete, and the needle is bent, broken, or loose or not.
6. You have to do full disinfection during the process of micro-needling therapy, with the medical one-off glove, medical one-off dustproof caps, and mask, etc.
7. Due to partial anesthesia will be used for your skin, so if you have allergy history for anesthetic, please tell the medical person in advance before treatment.
8. You may not suitable for micro-needling therapy if you:
- are pregnant
- have certain skin diseases, such as psoriasis or eczema
- have open wounds
- multiple serious allergy symptoms
- have had radiation therapy recently
- have a history of skin scars
Precautions after micro-needling
1. Do not over-massage skin within two weeks after treatment, and avoid the hot and wet environment. And don’t do sauna and strenuous exercise, drink plenty of water and eat more fruits.
2. Do not wash your face within 3 days after surgery, because water molecules can invade the skin and cause infection. But it can be cleaned with a sterile cotton swab and sterile saline.
3. Do not use the irritant skin care products with special functions after micro-needling therapy, because these ingredients inside the product enter into the skin's stratum corneum directly, it will cause skin inflammation.
4. Do not eat spicy and greasy food after surgery, and spicy food can cause inflammation of the wounds. Also don’t eat seafood, which causes redness and irritations in allergic skin.
5. Cannot see the therapy effect immediately after surgery, keep the area of surgery dry and clean, and use skin repairing product, you will get the optimal results for one week.
6. To avoid skin infection, please don’t wipe the treatment area with cosmetics, and also don’t touch the treatment area with your hand.
7. Using more hydrating mask due to the skin will become dry after the micro-needling treatment, in order to repair and improve your skin.
8. Strengthening sunscreen and avoiding computer radiation after surgery, don’t go where strong sunlight is shining, because the sun will emit ultraviolet rays, which may burn your skin.
9. Do not use collagen product blindly after surgery, otherwise, it will occur adverse reactions such as redness, subcutaneous layer damage, etc.
FAQs for micro-needling
1.Is it safe for micro-needling therapy?
Micro-needle Therapy belongs to the medical beauty project, so it must be strictly in accordance with the disinfection method of the hospital. If the operation is not proper or the disinfection is not done, it may cause skin infection, allergies, inflammation and other symptoms. There are no side effects if you follow the regular operation.
2.Is it painful during micro-needling therapy?
For the face, 0.5mm size micro needle is usually used. And before surgery, the anesthetic will be applied to the face for half an hour. After that, only a slight tingling feeling on the face, not very painful, which is generally acceptable.
3.How long it can see the effect after micro-needling Therapy?
It will not be effective immediately after micro-needling therapy, the skin needs the time of absorption and rejection, so it will usually take one week to see the obvious effect.
4.Can be performed on any skin color for micro-Needling ?
Micro-needling can be safely used on all skin types and colors without any side effect.
5.Can I do micro-needling treatment at home?
Even though Micro-needling operation is convenient for us, not recommended to use microneedles at home. Because it needs better skills for disinfection and manual operation. But if you have enough experience and adequate disinfection conditions, please strictly operate microneedles by yourself with size 0.5mm and below according to the treatment instructions.
6.Is micro-needling better than laser?
The micro-needling is suitable for all skin type, but laser is usually not suitable for darker skin. Additionally, Laser treatment is more painful than micro-needling during and after the treatment.
7.How many times do you need to do microneedling?
Three courses are usually recommended for most people, six times each course. It is divided into three stages, the treatment stage, after one treatment, it can be repeated every 2-4 weeks. The rehabilitation stage, repeating every 4-6 weeks. The nursing stage, just repeating every 8-12 weeks.
8.How much does micro-needling therapy cost?
Generally, micro-needling therapy costs from $100 to $700 per session. Most face treatments run around $300 each session.
9.Is micro-needling's result permanent?
The Micro-needling treatment works for the visible skin condition, don’t generate scar tissue. When treated for scars and stretch marks, its results are permanent and long-lasting.
The above is some of the author's sharing of Micro-needling Therapy. Hope to receive recognition and appreciation from you. And welcome to share your comments in the comment area below if you have any suggestions.
Skin rolling uses medical equipment (such as Dr.Roller, MT Roller, MRS Roller, ZGTS Roller, DNA Roller), consisting of heavy-duty plastic roller heads covered with high-quality titanium needles, also known as top rollers, top rollers or mts rollers . The needle is designed to penetrate the stratum corneum, the hard outer surface of the epidermis of the skin, body or scalp. Hundreds of tiny channels through the stratum corneum promote the passage and absorption of skin care products, or minoxidil, which is used to repair hair into the dermis, to maximize its absorption. It gently removes excess skin cells, causing hair follicle malnutrition, scarring or premature aging, which ultimately leads to hair follicle failure, wrinkles, stretch marks, cellulite and scars. The roller stimulates blood flow to the surface, massages the skin, cleans pores, and stimulates collagen to re-grow.
Micro-needle is one of the fashionable fashion methods. It uses micro-needle roller/electric micro-needle/nano-micro-needle/RF micro-needle to create a large number of small conveying pipes between skin layers, making cell growth peptide active ingredients and various skins. The nutrients penetrate directly into the skin and stimulate the skin through a small channel. Using “point-to-point” ultra-micro-infiltration technology, the micro-needle can make more than 200,000 micro-pipes in a short time, positioning, layering and quantitatively containing cells. The "skin nutrients" of growth factors, detoxification factors, and super concentrated nutrients are directly introduced into deep skin cells. With special products such as wrinkle, whitening, repairing, stretch marks and scars, it can reduce wrinkles, treat scars and stretch marks, whiten skin, reduce pigmentation, improve eye wrinkles, dark circles, tighten and Improves the ideal effect of facial skin tissue. Micro-needle originated from Europe and America, is a cosmetic surgery for internal and external double repair. First, the skin is stimulated by an external microneedle instrument to initiate new skin tissue development by destroying the old skin structure.
What Is The Derma Roller And Benefits?
Beauty Products | Date:01-24-2019
Micro Needle can help reduce and soften acne or surgical scars, reduce the appearance of cellulite and stretch marks, reduce pores, and clean heavy sunken skin.
Beauty Products | Date:06-12-2019
Love is the nature of man, since ancient times, heroes love the beauty. Men love beauty, women love beauty. Therefore, how can you not love beauty when you cherish your own? Yes, many women start to cherish themselves from taking carefully care of their appearance. But why do good cosmetics use so m
FAQs | Date:06-14-2019
Recently, “micro needling” this word appears more and more frequently on many major social websites like Instagram, twitter, facebook, etc. Perhaps, people will ask, “what’s the micro needling?”. It just works by rolling on your skin with many tiny and thin needles.
Beauty Products | Date:05-24-2019
We introduce the difference between the microdermabrasion and microneedling principles including benefits, treatments, price, aftercare. And introduce some microdermabrasion, micro needling machines to help guys to choose the right one while needed.
Aesthetic Technology | Date:08-01-2019
As everyone pays more attention to their appearance, many people change their dissatisfied appearance by going to the plastic surgery hospital to do a surgical facelift, but there is also a great risk.
FAQs | Date:08-31-2019
0.5-2.0mm 540 Titanium Microneedle Derma Scars Acne Wrinkle Roller Skin Care
Derma Roller 1200 Titanium Micro Needle Skin Acne Scar Wrink
Derma Pen Ultima Rechargeable Microneedle System+2pcs Needle Cartridges
Micro-needle therapy Facial Skin Rejuvenation
540 Needle Titanium Derma Roller Micro Needle Wrinkle
Titanium 192 Needle Best Microneedle Roller
Microneedle Electric Pen Dermapen Needles
Best Microneedle Roller 540 Needles
Derma Auto Pen Stamp Micro Needle Roller Anti Aging
Derma Pen Auto Microneedle New Auto Derma Microneedle
Derma Auto Pen Stamp Micro Needle Roller Anti Aging Therapy
Skin Care Dermaroller 1200 Derma Skin Roller Microneedling
Microneedle Operation 3 In 1 Derma Roller With 180/600/1200 Needles Titanium
3in1 Micro Needle Derma Roller Acne Scar Removal Device
Titanium Micro Needle Derma Roller Acne Scar Freckle Removal
New Diamond Microdermabrasion Machine Tips + Filters +Micro Needle Skin Roller
Auto Derma Pen Stamp Micro Needle Roller Anti Aging Skin+Titanium Micro Needle
Auto Derma Pen Stamp Micro Needle Roller Anti Aging Skin+Grade Derma Microneedle
Diamond DeMa Peeling Facial Skin Rejuvenation, Titanium Micro Needle Skin Roller