A shockwave is defined as a wave with a rapid increase of pressure within a very short time and then having a gradual decrease of pressure with a small negative pressure phase.
Shockwave is aimed at the affected area that is the source of chronic pain, the influence of the shockwaves causes to the dissolution of calcium deposits and leads to better vascularization.
The after-effect is relief from the pain.
- Cellular: Increase in cell membrane transmittance by improving ionic channels activity, stimulation of cell division, stimulation of cellular cytokines production.
- Reproduction of vessels in the area of tendons and muscles: Improvement of blood circulation, increase in the concentration of growth factor beta1, chemotactic, and mitogenic effect on osteoblasts.
- Effect on nitrogen oxide system: Bone healing and remodeling. >Improvement of microcirculation and metabolism.
- Dissolution of calcified fibroblasts.
- Supports the production of collagen.
- Reduction in tissue tension
- Analgesic effect.
1. By the targeted application of the shockwaves, stress to the surrounding tissues is quite insignificant.
2. The body not burdened by pharmaceuticals, except the short-term effect of local anesthesia is used.
3. The possibility of preventing the necessity of surgical intervention and its relevant hazards.
4. For some indications, such as tennis elbow, there is really no other effective treatment.
(Based on 0 Reviews)Write a Review
Ask a New Question
What would you like to ask about?
Customer who viewed this product also viewed
Thanks for your click!
would you like to participate in a short feedback survey before you going?