Ultrasonic utilizes sonic vibrations; it works one million times per second. The ultrasonic wave could stimulate skin tissue and improve the permeability of the membrane to promoted collagen tissue, reduced wrinkle and invisible appeared fine line, also lift the skin result for a younger and healthy look. Ultrasonic generate frictional heat which accelerates blood circulation, muscle relaxation and decomposes the cellulite to break down exceed fat. NV-07 Ultrasound with 2 probes provided non-surgical lifting. This machine utilizes sonic vibrations to reduce lines, leaving the skin firm and smooth.
With Ultrasonic Scrubber begins a new generation of aesthetic soft peeling. Using the high performance of ultrasounds, this exciting cosmetic breakthrough provides a safe painless and perfect physiological skin regeneration. By removing the superficial scaly layers of the skin, the Scrubber stimulates the revival of the skin tissue rendering it youthful and luminous from the first treatment. The top of the metallic probe produces extremely rapid moments at a very low amplitude when it is exposed to ultrasound vibration. This ultrasonic emission has a spectacular effect on water molecules, which are pulverized. This phenomenon is known as micronization.
MOLE REMOVAL PEN
Feature For Mole Removal Pen
- The use of the latest technology ,microcomputer control,safe ,convenient ,fast.
- Using 2 adjustable scan spot power output ,treatment of smart ,reliable.
- Unique electric ion technology,the use of the process will not make people feel the existence of electric current ,no bleeding.
- Plug-in ,cabinet and convenient to carry,charge a time to work more than five hours.
- Host 1set
- Microcurrent 1pc
- High-frequency 1pc
- High frequency heads 3 pc
- Ultrasonic probes 2pcs (flat head and tipped head)
- Skin Scrubber 1pc
- Spots removal pen 1pc+10 needles
- Holder 1pc
- Power cord 1pc
(Based on 0 Reviews)Write a Review
Ask a New Question
What would you like to ask about?
Customer who viewed this product also viewed
Thanks for your click!
would you like to participate in a short feedback survey before you going?