Price of this
Applying the technology of IPL, the system acts on the entire corium layer, epidermal layer and subcutaneous tissue. On one hand, IPL destroys pathological pigments by photothermolysis effect, and stimulates the collagen and elastic fiber and gets the effect of tightening and whitening,
Adopting the Q-Switched ND: YAG model, the equipment uses YAG to emit high energy instantaneously which smashing the pigment of pathological tissues, namely the YAG leading explosive effect: High energy emits instantaneously, making particular wavelength YAG penetrating epidermis and getting into pathological pigment tissues in only 6nms. Then pigments expand in top speed and explode. The superficial epidermis would be bounded out of body, other part of the pigments would split into granules which would be engulfed by macrophages, then exclude by the lymphatic system finally. The pigment becomes shallow gradually finally disappear while the surrounding normal skin tissues keep sound as they do not absorb particular wavelength YAG.
1. Applying all the advantages of IPL and Yag technique, make the operation effect more conspicuous.
2. Modularized assembling, strong sta bility, Short operation period with outstanding effect.
3. Fully intelligent detecting system, avoid device damage caused by improper handling,Remove pigmentation without side effects .
4. 8\\" TFT True Color Screen, functionalized designing menu, visual and easy handling.
5. Bran-new cooling system, super water cooling supplying for long time continuous working.
6. Artful lines designing, manual mechanic accordant operation handle, make the system Hi-tech and fashionable.
Ulse number: 1~5pcs single-pulse
Time of pulse: 1.0~9.9ms adjustable
Delay: 1~150ms adjustable
Spot Size: 10*40mm
IPL energy: 5-50J/CM2
IPL power: 1200W
Yag energy density: 600~1500J/cm2
Yag frequency: 1~5Hz adjustable
Yag power: 500W
Input Voltage: 110V±10% 50Hz-60Hz; 220V±10% 50Hz-60Hz
(Based on 0 Reviews)Write a Review
Price of this
Ask a New Question
What would you like to ask about?
Thanks for your click!
would you like to participate in a short feedback survey before you going?