Pressotherapy uses compression to increase the blood and lymphatic flow of your body, which can help promote the body's natural detoxification through effective lymphatic drainage. The revitalization and oxygenation of the tissue help to weight loss and reshape the legs, stomach, and arms while enhancing skin tone.
Usually, the pressotherapy treatment needs a machine and a set of clothes. First turn on the machine. Then, a trained technician will place securely around your legs, arms and waist, set the parameters and start working. The pump inflates each chamber of the clothes individually. Once a chamber has been inflated, its pneumatic circuit closes. This pressure is designed to simulate a deep massage with sufficient pressure to reach below the surface of the skin.
Each pressotherapy treatment typically lasts approximately 30 minutes
1. Improve the shoulder, cervical and lumbar spine.
2. Enhanced cell potential film and to improve and slow organ aging. such as kidney, gastrointestinal disorders
3. Breast massage: operation of lobular hyperplasia.
4. Eliminate constipation.
5. Slim (to improve local obesity).
For best result, We recommend once a week and keep using 8 weeks.
In most cases, pressotherapy lymphatic drainage massage is safe. The slightest touch is that the risk of damage to the tissue is small.
1. I heard a lot about lymphatic drainage massage and wanted to try it.
The session I had was very relaxing and peaceful. I was taken into a room with calming music where body suit was put on. Gentle air waves applied pressure and massaged my legs and tummy. It felt good! --------- Lina
2. So nice and relaxing:) nearly slept I recommended for everyone -----------------Alice
3. Helps to restore my muscles after a basketball. Great! ------------------Sally