1. What is microdermabrasion?
Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive procedure used to renew overall skin tone and texture. It can improve the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, acne scarring, melasma, and other skin-related concerns and conditions.
The procedure uses a special applicator with an abrasive surface to gently sand away the thick outer layer of the skin to rejuvenate it.
A different microdermabrasion technique sprays fine particles of aluminum oxide or sodium bicarbonate with a vacuum/suction to accomplish the same outcome as the abrasive surface.
Microdermabrasion is considered a safe procedure for most skin types and colors.
2.what is the benefit of microdermabrasion?
· removes dull skin,
· softens fine lines,
· smooths out coarse skin texture,
· reduces acne and pore size,
· fades scars and brown spots
· stimulates cell turnover and the creation of collagen.
3. How much does microdermabrasion treatment cost?
The price of microdermabrasion treatments depends upon several factors, including the experience and qualifications of the person performing the procedure and the location of the spa or clinic. On average, microdermabrasion cost ranges from $75 and $200.
4. How long does a microdermabrasion treatment last?
Even after a single 40-minute session, the benefits of microdermabrasion are noticeable. But the more you use microdermabrasion, the more benefits you’ll be able to enjoy.
Customers coming in for a single session of microdermabrasion usually do so for the healthy glow that is immediately visible as well as for the instant smooth skin feel. Your radiant glow will last for days after the session and can be optimally maintained by cleansing twice daily and exfoliating at least once per week.
If you include microdermabrasion into your regular skincare routine, you’ll not only experience the immediate after-glow that a single session provides but also a range of long-term benefits that will extend well into old age, helping you to defy the clock.
5.what is the microdermabrasion treatment risk and side effect?
Common side effects of microdermabrasion include mild tenderness, swelling, and redness. These generally go away within a few hours after treatment.
You might be advised to use a moisturizer to minimize dry and flaky skin. Minor bruising may also occur. This is mostly caused by the suction process during the treatment.
6.what do people say about microdermabrasion treatment?
· The first time I got micro my skin felt sensitive for the first 5 days, it was dull and I didn't want to wear makeup on it. After the week passed my skin was back to normal and looked beautiful.
· I've had a couple of microdermabrasion treatments, and they were GREAT! Everyone was amazed at how my skin was so soft and bright. my smaller pores are amazing and I have so many fewer blackheads.
· I have had a few microdermabrasion treatments and my skin is softer and a great deal less aging lines. Most of all I see a huge change in the skin of my neck. Its firmer and gives me a younger look. Couldn't be happier!