Have you struggled with stubborn pockets of fat that wont seem to shift EVEN with exercise?
Baggy and saggy skin that wont tighten?
"Turkey neck" that makes you feel self conscious or look older than you are?
The dimpling effects of cellulite?
Muscle pain from computer use or hunching?
If so, the cavitation machine may just be your new best friend!
Cavitation machines is non-invasive and painless devices that use heat and sound waves to burn fat, dissolve cellulite and tighten loose skin.
Benefits Of Cavitation Machines
Effectiveness - How Much Weight Can You Lose With Ultrasonic Cavitation?
Studies shows that cavitation slimming machines can help reduce 2 - 4 cm waist size, 13% of the fat skin layer, meanwhile ultrasonic cavitation machine can tighten skin as well.
Painless - Is Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatment Painful?
Ultrasonic cavitation machine is painless, the only discomfort comes from hearing a high pitch like buzzing in the ear, which is just the sound of resonant ultrasound in the ear. It is the feature of the ultrasound wave, and then the ultrasound head can sometimes get a little hot, but it can never hurt the skin or the body.
Permanent - Is ultrasonic cavitation permanent?
As long as you maintain a healthy diet and exercise, the effect of this treatment is permanent.
If you are sedentary, fat deposit may return to the treated areas.
Safety - Is Ultrasonic Cavitation FDA Approved?
Cavitation machine is a FDA approved, non-invasive and painless alternative to liposuction which can get the result of cellulite treatment and body sculpturing.
Cost - How Much Does Ultrasonic Cavitation Cost?
The cost of ultrasound cavitation varies by area of treatment, but you can usually expect to pay $250 to $350 per course. The best part is that you can do cavitation treatment at home, that means that to save a lot of money, you can find ultrasonic cavitation machines at home on our website
How Does Cavitation Machine Work?
Some people will ask does cavitation destroy fat cells?
Or what does a cavitation machine do?
There are so many articles have explained how does the cavitation machine work?
In a simple word, a cavitation machine uses ultrasonic waves that blast the fat cells into liquid.
Once the fat cells are liquefied, they are eliminated from your system through lymphatic drainage.
You will not experience any pain or discomfort during and after the procedure.
Ultrasonic liposuction can selectively blast fat cells, and remove 90% of the volume of fat cells or fatty acids.
Ultrasonic cavitation machine is a localized fat-burning machine to remove cellulite from treatment areas such as the abdomen, waist, thighs, buttocks, upper arms.
How To Use A Cavitation Machine? How Do I Use A Cavitation Machine?
Massage The Problem Treatment Area
Before starting the treatment, massage the problem area in a right motion, motion depends on the different treatment areas and the treatment aim cause the muscle and acupuncture points are different.
Apply The Ultrasound Gel/Cream
Before placing the cavitation probe on the problem treatment area of the body, the ultrasound gel or cream should be applied at 3-5 mm thickness. The ultrasound gel/cream helps the cavitation probe move smoothly, stimulate the ultrasound wave reach deep the localized treatment fat cells, as well as creates a protective barrier between the skin and the device.
Follow The Cavitation Treatment Procedure
Each cavitation machine are disigned with single cavitation probe or multifunction treatment probes, different problem treatment area need not just one treatment probe but sometimes 2 or over 2 treatment probes needed, do follow the cavitation treatment procedure to get the best cavitation before and after.
What Areas Can Be Treated With Ultrasonic Cavitation?
Ultrasonic cavitation is also frequently performed on the most part of the body including love handles (flanks), saddle bags(thighs, buttocks, upper arms, inner) but the back of the body should not be treated by cavitation treatment.
Some guys will ask can you use ultrasonic cavitation on your face?
The frequency of 1MHz to 3MHz can be used for the face to lift and rejuvenate the face.
What Are The Side Effects Of Cavitation Machine?
Can cavitation damage organs?
How safe are ultrasonic cavitation machines?
Ultrasonic cavitation is a low-risk treatment for most people.
But some people without proper operation will make redness, bruise, headache, but this side effects can be missed out after days by followup treatments.
it won’t effect your normal life.
Cavitation Machine Before And After
What Should I Do Before Ultrasonic Cavitation?
- Refer to the contraindication crows, and make sure you’re the right purchase who can accept ultrasound cavitation treatment.
- A low fat/low carbon diet must be followed and 2 litres of water must be drunk at lat least before 1-2 hours prior to ultrasound cavitation treatment. After that, you should continue to drink 2-3 litres of water every day for 3 days after treatment. Don’t drink alcohol.
- Take off the metal accessories such as rings, necklace, etc. before applying the cavitation treatment.
How To Maintain Weight Loss After Cavitation Treatment
Does fat come back after cavitation? if you follow this tips, the fat deposit will not back
- Avoid leaking the navel, avoid blowing and getting cold.
- Avoid overeating, staying up late, drinking, eating cold, spicy and greasy food, drinking more hot water.
- Pay attention to the abdomen to keep warm, take a bath after 4-6 hours.
- Avoid sauna, hot springs or strenuous exercise within 7 days after the operation.
- You can rub your abdomen clockwise by hand before going to bed at night so that the metabolic effect of weight loss is better.
What Can I Aat After Ultrasound Cavitation?
- Drink at least 2 liters of water before treatment and drink 2 liters of water a day after treatment (soft drinks, soda, juice or tea are not water).
- Do not eat 2 hours before treatment and 1 hour after treatment.
- Do not drink any alcohol or caffeine for 48 hours after treatment.
- Using a dry skin brush every day helps stimulate lymphatic movement
- Do not take a hot bath (warm water), spa or sauna within 24 hours of treatment.
Who May Use A Cavitation Machine?
Cavitation machine treatment is used to shape or scultpure the body line, it is not for everyone, these follow situations could do the cavitation treatments.
- People who often sit for a long time and stand for a long time in the office.
- The thigh, arm, waist and abdomen, the mother's buttocks.
- People who are obese after binge eating.
- The skin of the body is soft, wrinkles, stretch marks and other people who want to shape and firm.
- I want to sculpture the local line.
- Do not want to open the knife, do not want liposuction, fear of pain, fear of recovery period of local fat obesity.
- Active sports are difficult to eliminate the crowd of fat.
- People who want to have a slim figure
What Contraindications You Should Pay Attention To While Do Ultrasound Cavitation Treatment?
Some guys asked me can I get cavitation treatment even if I have a hernia?
Do check the contraindications before accept the ultrasonic cavitation treatment, the following crows should not do the cavitation treatment:
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Heart problem, disease or pacemaker
- Kidney damage, disease or problem.
- Liver damage, disease or problem.
- Acute inflammatory process
- Hemorrhagic disease, trauma or bleeding
- Medical plastic parts or parts with metal inside
- Immune system abnormality
- Numbing or insensitive to heat
- Avoid using during menstruation