What Is Microdermabrasion Machines?
It is a creative improvement of the Micro-crystal Dermabrasion. The Diamond Dermabrasion provided a non-surgical skin refinish procedure, by using sterile diamond heads to abrade or rub off the top skin layer, then Vacuuming out the particles along with any dirt and dead skin back up. This procedure removes skin debris, imperfections, blemishes, wrinkles and unwanted pigmentation on the skin. Moderate usage of Diamond Dermabrasion, accompany with skin products that penetrate through top skin layer that reach the dermis level, helps to replenish natural nutrients, restore cell activity, and promote skin health. The results after Micro Dermabrasion treatment is usually a healthy, glowing, beautiful skin.
Types Of Microdermabrasion
Microdermabrasion usually involves one of two different methods. One way is to gently blow tiny crystals onto the skin with a hand-held wand. At the same time, the vacuum mechanism removes crystals as well as damaged or dead skin cells. The second method is to use a diamond-set wand that will also scrub or scrub the skin surface. The technology also uses a vacuum mechanism that removes both dirt and debris. It takes about 30 minutes to completely process the face area, no matter which exfoliation method is used.
How To Choose The Best Microdermabrasion Machine?
In order to choose the right microdermabrasion machine, I strongly recommend that you consider the following criteria:
The ideal price range for the best microdermabrasion machines is typically between $100 and $300. This seems like a big investment, but having a reliable machine at home can really save you a lot of money.
In contrast, a microdermabrasion procedure in a beauty salon costs between $80 and $300. If you need about 10 sessions to get the results you need, you will quickly understand why home computers are more economical.
2. Life expectancy
f you buy something, you want to make sure it's worth it, right? A good microdermabrasion machine must have a long service life.
In addition to the materials used, you should also evaluate its quality assurance. If something happens, you will get a few years of insurance.
The warranty period also indicates the manufacturer's confidence in its products and is a good indicator of product reliability.
3. Suction power
Whether you are using a crystal machine or a diamond machine, you must ensure that your equipment has good suction. The amount of suction is directly related to the efficiency of the machine.
Low power won't give you amazing results. Avoid low-end models that sell for less than $50 because the suction is often the main weakness.
4. Ease of use
Just because this new type of microdermabrasion machine can be used at home does not mean that they are easy to use. You need to find a one that is less complicated to use, clean and store.
The Best Microdermabrasion Machine Recommended
1. Model: AS164
What Are The Benefits Of Microdermabrasion Machines?
1. The main benefit of microdermabrasion is the removal of dead skin cells that accumulate deep in the skin. Microdermabrasion is a deep exfoliation of the skin. This is why it removes impurities, dead cells, and dirt that accumulate on the skin due to makeup and external factors such as pollution.
2. Microdermabrasion can exfoliate and improve the appearance of facial pores. It is not good to maintain your skin or remove makeup to expand the pores of your skin. Blackheads and redness will also appear. With microdermabrasion, you can forget all of the above risks as it removes the skin's surface and regenerates it.
3. Another very important benefit of microdermabrasion is that it stimulates blood flow and gives you a well-nourished skin. The skin becomes more beautiful, soft, young, bright and healthy. When the skin is “matte,” it regenerates like a newborn, thus delaying signs of aging.
4. Reducing edema and edema is another benefit of microdermabrasion. This technology allows the skin to get enough moisture to make the blood flow better. Therefore, the skin is unobstructed, unlike when you don't care for your skin, irregularly and properly exfoliate your face.
5. Microdermabrasion is a treatment without side effects. After microdermabrasion, your skin may become a little red because of exfoliation, but this is not an allergic reaction. Therefore, such treatment can be carried out without risk of causing irritation, rash or skin damage.
6. Another benefit of microdermabrasion is that it is an outpatient treatment and therefore does not require hospitalization. Microdermabrasion is painless, but sometimes it feels rubbed.
7. Finally, perhaps one of the biggest benefits of microdermabrasion is that the effect is immediate. Immediately after the treatment, the skin became softer, brighter, more beautiful, and healthier. After two days, the treatment was even more surprising.
How Much Will Microdermabrasion Machines Will Cost You?
Microdermabrasion can be very expensive, such as a popular beauty salon in New York, where a 50-minute microdermabrasion salon costs $300. As with many cosmetic procedures, it is beneficial to have multiple treatments over time, which may make this a very expensive treatment.
But you buy a home machine that can be used all the time, as long as it costs $300-500.
How Long Does Microdermabrasion Machines Treatment Last?
1 treatment/ week, 10 treatments/ course of treatment, 3 course of treatment need.
What Is The Side Effect Of Microdermabrasion Machines?
If you don't use proper eye protection, there is a danger of eye irritation, because you will use harsh crystals to exfoliate - you should try to avoid the eye area. In addition, if you don't use anything to soothe and protect your skin from the sun, you risk increasing sun damage. However, if all instructions and precautions are followed, there is little risk of using the microdermabrasion machine.
What Are Microdermabrasion Machines Reviews?
1. Alice: Unlike clothes, our skin is ours and since you can’t just walk into a shop to buy a new face, taking the best care is a must. With all the beauty products out there, it`s hard knowing what works and what not. You’ve explained different microdermabrasion machines so well that a reader knows what to expect when they purchase. As you point in your post, microdermabrasion is not a magic fix but with continued use, the ugly acne scars, unwanted fine lines will start disappearing and one is left with that lovely clear face.
2. Danna: I LOVE this machine. Let me just say that after reading reviews I was so nervous whether the suction would be strong enough but decided to give it a try anyway. This machine arrived unused and in perfect condition and was packaged well. The suction is incredible! For those who say it does not have strong enough suction, they may either be made of reptile skin or they do not have a good connection between the skin and the diamond heads, or maybe they did not screw the diamond head all the way on the handle. This at-home microdermabrasion machine definitely will have enough suction for everyone. The claim of "professional" in the description of this product is on point! There is nothing amateur about this machine. I would suggest if you have never done microdermabrasion before or have not done it yourself to watch a YouTube video of people showing you how to use one. There are so many helpful tutorials on YouTube.