People are born to seek beauty, to some extent, beauty is considered of a thing of meaningfulness of life, giving us support and reason to live, especially in mental.
As a result, people tend to bother to find a wide range of approach to stay young. Thus far a variety of anti-aging or skin rejuvenation treatments have been designed to fulfill this.
What is Skin Rejuvenation
Today, highly sophisticated and subtly complicated skin rejuvenation technologies have been used not only in the west, but also beyond the west, in other words, around the world. " Facial rejuvenation is a cosmetic treatment (or series of cosmetic treatments), which aims to restore a youthful appearance to the human face. Facial rejuvenation can be achieved through either surgical and/or non-surgical options from wikipedia. The best part about these techniques is the fact that most of it doesn’t require a horrified surgery, instead it is non-invasive or minimally invasive treatment. Rich range of treatment approaches is available to treat the different aspects of skin conditions, ranging from wrinkle, sunburn and aging spot and acne, scars.
Get to Know about ULTRASONIC
Ultrasound is defined by the American National Standards Institute as "sound at frequencies greater than 20 KHz". In air at atmospheric pressure, ultrasonic waves have wavelengths of 1.9 cm or less Perception Humans. The upper frequency limit in humans (approximately 20 kHz) is due to limitations of the middle ear.
Tonianne Grobmyer, PA, the Skin Care Experts, says"The ultrasound skin tightening device reaches 5 mm deep under the skin, penetrating into the second layer of muscles underneath the facial muscles. Lasers don’t even go that deep.”
Taking advantage of which, ultrasonic vibrates at the speed of 1,000,000 times per second can bring changes of volume and movement to every cell of targeted skin area, thus taking an toll that act as a fine massager called cellular massager. Its heat action, physical and chemical action can increase the deep skin temperature by 0.5-1C, giving considerably ability for your skin to absorb in nutrition and medicine. When it comes to Facial Treatment, Ultrasonic is able to activate and adjust cell membrane, at the same time enhancing the permeability of skin surface.
In addition, Ultrasonic accelerates regeneration of skin structure and evacuation of tissue waste, thus repairing lymph and capillary vessels. Furthermore, ultrasonic possess capability to introduce nutrients deep into skin, improving its further regeneration.
What Should We Know When Using Ultrasonic Facial Treatment Product?
1. Clean the skin of the physiotherapy area before using the Ultrasonic instrument.
2. We have to use Ultrasonic gel during treatment .
3. Do not wear any jewelry during use.
4. Treatment frequency is twice a week, it is better to use it on a regular basic, otherwise it will come as backfire for our skin.
5. Pregnant women, menstrual period, heart disease, or organ implants are forbidden.
One thing worth mentioning is that the ultrasonic face lift is a noninvasive procedure that aims to achieve tighter skin, if not, younger-looking appearance. Ultrasonic can be used on many parts of our body, including Legs, arms, waist, buttocks and face areas. In addition, ultrasonic can be used for business and personal which is a very fit for people do not have time go to spa. Also the Ultrasound skin tightening device reaches 4-6mm deep in to skin, penetrating into the second layer of muscles underneath facial muscles to achieve weight loss and whitening.
Advantages From Ultrasonic Facial Treatment
- Smooth wrinkles and firm the skin.
- Reduce puffiness around the eyes.
- Stimulate blood circulation and increase metabolism.
- Whiten black spots, freckles, and aged marks.
- Facilitate the absorption of skin care products.
- Relaxes tensed muscles and reduce inflammation.
- Improve the rate of lymph flow.
When You Explore Your Own Ultrasonic Facelift Massager 3in1 Ultrasonic EMS Electric Light Therapy Slimming Device
Benefits of Ultrasound Facelift
1. Simple equipment operation requiring no professional trainings
2. Non-invasive, there is no downtime and no damage to skin cells
3. Small volume, convenient to carry
4. Long application life, stable performance, long continuous working time
5. Simple repair and no special requirements for treatment environment
6. Applicable for any skin characteristics
ULTRASONIC Is Taking A Toll On Your Skin
The ultrasonic vibration at the speed of 1,000,000 times per second is able to bring about changes to volume and movement of your cell, as a result speeding up metabolism, improving permeability of membrane to promoted collagen tissue, reducing wrinkle and solving skin aging black rim of the eye skin problems
Combined With EMS
Ultrasonic is rarely designed just for a single-function machine, rather, it is always couple with other technology to form a multi-function product
EMS is a prime example.
EMS can be used to effectively and quickly reduce and release from severe chronic back pains as well as other kind of body aches; it can be used for acupoint massage through centralization and decentralization of body bioelectricity. While stimulating acupuncture points and meridians, it is able to regulate internal secretion and accelerate losing of fat, thus helping people realize their body slimming dreams that is far from achieving once.
Who Benefits from Ultrasonic
1. Anti-aging procedures for lines and wrinkles
2. Acne therapy for comedonal and cystic acne
3. Rosacea therapy and sensitive skin concerns
4. Brightening sun damage and hyper pigmentation concerns
5. Dehydration and dull skin, restoring vibrance
6. Healthy skin maintenance and age prevention
Ultrasonic technology has been extensively used in beauty product business, it is a mature approach for skin rejuvenation that thousands of people wish to have. Do not hesitate, explore any possibility to stay young and stay beautiful.