A radio frequency is an energy measured in terms of ''frequency'' or wavelength per second. All types of energy, from sound waves from iPods to sunlight, from the body's heat, to highly radioactive gamma rays, are classified according to their frequency on the ''electromagnetic spectrum.''
Radio frequency is a revolutionary treatment that tightens, tightens and lifts the skin without the need for surgery. This treatment is non-invasive, so it is ideal for those who don't want to have surgery or who don't think they are old enough to be an operation. Amanda Horton and Mel B, who are favored by celebrities, have gained a lot of followers on radio frequencies and may soon become the first choice for wrinkles.
Unlike other “non-surgical cosmetic” therapies on the market, RF actually stimulates the natural renewal of the skin's own collagen, making the skin smoother, firmer and younger. The best thing is that RF can produce very noticeable results from the first treatment.
This treatment is for everyone, especially those who want to treat fine lines, wrinkles or excess skin.
Fast and effective, the first treatment is effective.
1. Lift, firm and tighten (A course of RF treatment will help to lift, tighten and firm the skin. Radiofrequency stimulates the skin's ability to produce collagen and elastin.)
2. Quick and painless (RF is fast, convenient and painless. RF immediately shows skin firming, young, and all cosmetic procedures without cost and pain promise similar results.)
3. Stimulates collagen, elastin & hyaluronic acid (As you age, the natural production of collagen and elastin stops. The heat of radiofrequency therapy stimulates cells in connective tissue, causing the body to regenerate collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid that has been depleted for years.)
4. Non-invasive (This therapy has no needles and no scary tools. No downtime, go straight back to your day. There is no need to hide in order to recover.)
5. Softens fine lines (Radio Frequency gently softens fine lines with each subsequent treatment. Your therapist can focus on any particular area to make sure you reach the results you want.)
This 30-minute firming treatment costs about $1,000 for each session. If you want to see long-lasting and significant results, the recommended number of treatments is about 4 to 6 times.
Body: A course of treatment takes about 25-40 minutes, usually recommended every two to two weeks, and an average of eight times in a body treatment.
Facial: It is recommended to apply a four-time treatment (once every three to four weeks) for firming the face. In our joint treatment training program, patients usually receive six treatments in six weeks and then receive one treatment every four weeks.
Risk: RF is Non-invasive, this therapy has no needles and no scary tools. No downtime, go straight back to your day. There is no need to hide in order to recover. There is no conclusive evidence that exposure to radiofrequency increases the risk of cancer in humans, even those who frequently contact more RF for work.
Side effect: One of the biggest benefits of radiofrequency therapy while effectively lifting and tightening tissue without surgery or downtime is that recovery is very quick and easy if done correctly. Side effects are usually minimal and transient, limited to mild and temporary swelling, redness, and stinging, depending on treatment. Radio frequency therapy can also be performed safely with injections, microneedles or other minimally invasive treatments.