Beauty is painful and expensive. It is too difficult for women to have beauty and maintain beauty. But we can provide a trans-proof to prove it is wrong, and many facial treatments can prove that it is wrong. But today i will reveal the following two ways, microcurrent facial and hydro facial.
What Is Microcurrent Facial Or Hydro Facial?
The microcurrent facial emits a very low voltage current at the cell level, which stimulates the facial muscles, repairing damaged skin and stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, increasing cell activity to tighten and smooth the flat muscles and connective tissue. Improve muscle tone, reduce edema, increase cell activity and tighten pores. This safe, painless facial helps to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles while tightening the skin, and microcurrent facial can also be defined as "natural facelift".
Hydro Facial is a medical-grade surface reconditioning treatment that removes pores and delivers powerful active ingredients to moisturize, brighten, plump and protect the skin. Tips are designed to inject the essence into the pores and cleanse the serum. Exfoliate, extract and moisturize, while also removing dead skin and making the skin smoother.
How Microcurrent Facial Or Hydro Facial Done?
The microcurrent facial treatment machine uses two hand-held pins that move slowly over the face to provide precise energy to the skin, which may be slightly tingling, but acceptable and relaxing.
Hydro Peeling Facial Skin Care uses tips to remove dead skin cells and excess sebum from the skin, clean it, uncover new layers of skin, use suction to remove debris from the pores, and use moisturizer to nourish the skin, leaving the skin saturated and moisturized.
The Benefit Of Microcurrent And Hydro Facial?
Micro-current facials have many amazing benefits, their safe, gentle, non-invasive alternative to orthopedic surgery or other invasive procedures. Here are some of the benefits of micro-current facials:
- Improves skin texture - it improves the complexion of the face and improves the overall texture of the skin
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Suitable for a variety of wrinkles, fine lines, anti-aging
- Improves muscle tension on the face and neck, making the face more plump and smooth
- Acne removal or reduction, suitable for many types of acne, and can also improve facial scars
- Reduce edema and reduce swelling of the face and eyes
- Lymphatic drainage, promote lymphatic drainage
- Lifting the jaws and eyebrows, the lines of the face are more distinct
- Moisturizes and revitalizes skin, smoother, firmer and improves skin elasticity
In addition to understanding that hydro facial can exfoliate, there are more benefits:
- The treatment is fast, Hydro Facial treatment takes only 30 minutes and there is no downtime. After normal treatment, normal activities can be resumed
- No discomfort, the skin does not feel hot or bruised during Hydro Facial treatment, even for more sensitive skin types, the whole process is relatively easy.
- Timely effect, very effective, after the hydro facial treatment, the skin changes more obvious, skin refinement, skin color improvement, so that the smooth and moisturizing effect of the skin lasts longer.
- Skin improves healthier, and after Hydro Facial treatment, it reduces visible fine lines and pores, improves skin texture and firms skin, and reduces the appearance of blackheads and other blemishes.
How Long The Treatment Last For Each One?
Each treatment takes about 50 minutes and the results last for about 4-6 weeks. Care is still needed in the later stages. Different skin types and problems require different treatment plans for different people.
The hydro facial treatment can last from 20 to 30 minutes, suggests treatment every four to six weeks.
What Is The Average Cost Of Microcurrent And Hydro Facial?
For one treatment of microcurrent facial is about $200 to $600.
The cost of the hydro facial treatment will vary depending on the medical spa, but $150-$300 per session is the general price range.
Side Effects Of Microcurrent Facial And Hydro Facial
You can start your day with no downtime. After receiving microcurrent, the skin will be reddened, but they will quickly fade away.
One of the many reasons that the Hydro Facial is so popular is that there's minimal side effects, and essentially no downtime post-treatment.To expect a little redness immediately following the treatment, but that it will quickly subside.
Before And After of Microcurrent Facial and Hydro Facial
By comparing Microcurrent facial and hydro facial, you already know the two trans-corresponding skin problems. You can choose the right treatment according to your skin condition. If you need more help, please feel free to contact us. We have Professional microcurrent and hydro machine.