Want a young, beautiful, glowing and healthy skin? Maybe you have tried chemical peel product, photon facial therapy or plastic surgery. But you may not get an obvious skincare result. My point? I think you should try a Hydradermabrasion Facial, also called Aqua Dermabrasion or Wet Microdermabrasion.
It is said that Hydradermabrasion Facial is a latest and most effective type of facial on the market, it helps your skin exfoliation and your skin is more clear, and bright. So what kind of skincare process is it exactly and what can I expect? Just let’s have a look!
Hydradermabrasion Facial is a non-invasive skincare procedure that combines cleansing, exfoliation, hydration, and antioxidant protection, finally, it will bring you more smooth and beautiful skin without any downtime and discomfort.
How does it work? It uses hydrapeel tips to gently exfoliate the skin with a derma planing motion. The spiral tips keep the skin serums longer duration on the skin, which helps to remove impurities and send the serum deep into the pores during the treatment.
Typically, Hydradermabrasion Facial can help skin exfoliation, to remove dead skin cells and debris in the skin pore. Besides, it also decreases fine lines, improves skin texture, avoids pore clogged, and remove acne.
Skin condition treated including:
- Mild acne
- Dark spots
- Fine Lines and wrinkles
- Poor skin texture
- Enlarged pores
- Clogged pores
- Uneven skin tones
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
Hydradermabrasion facial treatment usually takes about 45~60 minutes. Of course, you can also add LED light therapy or radio frequency skin tightening to get a better skincare effect. And increase the various serums to strengthen the treatment for acne and pigmentation. As a result, you will see fine lines & wrinkles reduced, acne skin improvement, pigmentation diminish.
Typically, the cost might be different depending on a different city, local provider and the effect what you want treatment. In most cases, Hydradermabrasion facial cost average about $150 to $300 each treatment, which might be one of the most affordable non-invasive skin treatment on the market.
In general, 10 sessions/ course of treatment, 2 courses of treatment needed. Different skin types have different treatment suggestions:
- Oily skin, big pore skin, black pore skin, the thick stratum corneum skin: 2 sessions/ week for earlier 4 weeks.
- Normal skin: 1 session/ week.
- Sensitive skin: 1 session/ 10 days.
The course of treatment includes the reinforcement stage of 10 sessions and consolidation of 10 sessions, adds up to 20 sessions:
- Reinforcement stage: earlier 10 sessions, 2 sessions/week
- Consolidation stage: later 10 sessions, 1 session/7-15 days
The course can be adjusted according to skin improvement during the course of treatment.
1. Do not take a hot bath, sauna immediately after hydra dermabrasion facial treatment.
2. After treatment, your skin will be more sensitive to sun exposure, so you should apply a sunscreen with an SPF over 50 before going outdoor.
3. Drink plenty of water, which will help your skin stay elastic and active, also benefit for body detox.
4. Use hydrating mask within 1-2 weeks after treatment, keep skin moisturizing daily, it avoids skin dry, and hydrates the skin.
5. Avoid to use irritating cosmetics or skincare products to avoid damage to the skin.
6. Avoid eating too much spicy and greasy food, keep a healthy diet habit.
Hydradermabrasion Facial provides a non-invasive skin in-office procedure, without any pain, downtime. It is safe and effective during the treatment, suit for all type of skin.
Hydradermabrasion facial treatment almost doesn’t have side effects, some people might experience slight tight and redness for an hour after treatment, but it will disappear soon.
Hydradermabrasion Facial treatment can treat all skin types. Even for the sensitive skin.
You should do one Hydradermabrasion Facial treatment monthly to get sustainable results, including fine lines and wrinkles reduction, acne and pigmentation improvement, etc. The continuous treatment will extend the result to more than one week.
In my opinion, the hydradermabrasion facial is better than microdermabrasion peeling. During the exfoliation process, the dead skin cells and debris can be removed gently and much more comfortable than microdermabrasion.