What is Breast Enlargement Pumps?
A breast pump is a device that relies on the concept of aspiration to expand and expand breast tissue.
Breast enlargement - also known as breast augmentation - is an operation that increases the size of the breast. It involves implanting the breast under the breast tissue or chest muscles. However, this is very dangerous.
For some women, breast enhancement is a more confident way. For others, this is part of rebuilding the breast in various situations. If you are considering breast augmentation, you need to understand the content of breast enhancement, including possible risks, complications, and so on.
How Does Breast Enlargement Pumps Work?
The working principle of the breast pump is very similar to that of the suction cup – the dome covers the breast to form a good seal, and then the pump draws air out of the space inside the dome. This creates a negative pressure (suction) on the breast that pulls the breast tissue toward the dome.
Since the dome completely covers the outside of the breast, the breast extends in all directions.
Stretching tissue stimulates cells to up-regulate the rate of division, deposit more connective tissue between cells, and adjust itself to expand in the direction of stretching. This concept is known as stretch-induced tissue expansion and is used in many medical applications.
Most of the breast consists of fat and breast (milk production system). Both ingredients respond to tissue expansion. This negative pressure increases the cellular signal, leading to more blood supply in the tissue, resulting in increased tissue quality.
Do breast augmentation pumps actually work?
Many studies have evaluated this technique and concluded that a breast enlargement system can actually cause breast enlargement.
Are Breast Enlargement Pumps Safe to Use?
Yes, it is safe to use a breast pump. The only thing that can be alarming at first is that you are likely to have a red circle around your breasts when you touch the chest in a semi-circle, but don't worry, depending on which device you are using, they should be around It disappeared after 20 minutes. If the red ring is longer than this, there will be problems with excessive pumping.
An important thing about breast enlargement pumps is that more is not always better. Whether it is creating more vacuum pressure on the pump or more time, don't overdo it. Gentle chest, they are very delicate.
What is the benefit of Breast Enlargement Pumps?
Breast enhancement can help you:
1. If you think your breasts are too small or one is smaller than the other, then enhance your image
2. Adjust the size of your breasts after pregnancy
3. Correct other conditions after breast unevenness
4. Improve your confidence
5. Breast shape correction, nipple drooping improved.
6. Improve blood and lymph circulation
The specially designed vacuum pump can quickly improve the size and shape of the breast without any pain and health threats. It does not require the injection of silicone or a push-filled bra. It allows you to have natural and beautiful breasts according to the physiological cycle. It is also suitable for vacuum docking therapy.
1. The vacuum pump absorbs fat particles and liquids into the breast tissue and cells, making the breasts more developed.
2. Eliminate toxins, purify the lymphatic system, purify pores, reshape skin, improve microcirculation, enhance collagen elasticity, brighten skin tone
3. Stimulate the pituitary secretion of hormones, enhance muscle tissue elasticity and fiber, restore breast elasticity and softness, enhance and develop breasts, improve breast shape, leave improved nipples, and stabilizing treatment.
4. Accelerate fatty acid conversion, safely and effectively remove excess fat, lose weight, eliminate excess fat in the abdomen, improve leg shape, firm skin, apply to scrub, acupoint percussion, lymphatic drainage, cellulite treatment, improve hips, achieve perfect body profile.
How long does a Breast Enlargement Pumps session last?
1-3 months for one treatment, one time for one day, 20-30 min for one time(15 min for the first time, then add the time according to the customers' standing ability.
2, Care the breast
The first stage: Once every two days, 20 min for one time, 8-days.
The second stage: Once every four days, 20-25 min for one time, 8-10 days.
Once for every week after the first and second stages, can keep the result for a long time, and prevent some disease.
What are the Breast Enlargement Pumps risk and side effect?
Some heat will choose breast implants to breast augmentation,
Breast augmentation has multiple risks, including:
Twisted tissue in the shape of a twisted breast implant (envelope contracture)
Changes in nipple and breast sensation
Implant leak or rupture
Excessive use of these systems can cause pain, inflammation, nerve damage, blood clots, and cut off blood flow to the skin, leading to skin necrosis (tissue death).
Regarding breast pumps, we recommend women with a history of thrombosis and breast cysts, as well as pregnant and breastfeeding women, do not use this equipment.
Most patients experience some degree of skin irritation, which is manifested as redness, itching, rash or blisters.
When using a manual pump device, the user sometimes causes the suction pressure to be too high or too low. High pressure can cause more side effects, while low pressure can be ineffective for tissue expansion.
Achieving breast enhancement through the machine will reduce many risks, but there are also many things to note.
1. Keep the machine level to avoid shaking and collision.
2. Turn off the power and pull out the plug when washing the machine.
3. People with serious heart disease, diabetes mellitus, and hepatitis are not suitable for treatment with the machine.
4. Women during menstruation and pregnancy are not suitable for treatment.
5. Scrub time should be controlled within 30 minutes with appropriate strength that customers feel comfortable.
6. Don’t apply the machine half hour before or after meals, people with an empty stomach, fatigue; insufficient sleeping and weak health are not suitable for treatment.
7. People with and blood productivity and spontaneous hemorrhage are not suitable for treatment, including hemophilia, purpuric disease, and leukemia.
8. People with serious skin allergic symptoms or acariasis are not suitable for treatment.
9. People with malignant skin tumor or partial skin canker, fracture, varicosity, partial skin elasticity loss
are not suitable for treatment. People in drunk, thirsty or hungry situation should pay special attention.
10. Wash filter regularly to ensure the machine effect and lifetime.
11. When pairing with essential oil, don’t apply too much essential oil or cosmetics to avoid damage the machine.
12. After application of the machine, turn the air pressure to the lowest point.
13. Don't apply lymphatic detoxifying treatment when you are annoyed with lymphadenitis.
14. Patients with myocardial infarction, phlebitis depravation, and intravenous tumor are not suitable for treatment.
15. Don't apply the treatment within three weeks after surgery for hyperthyroidism, pregnant women.
16. Patient with serious heart disease, diabetes mellitus, and hepatitis are not suitable for scrub treatment.
17. Women during menstruation are not suitable for scrub treatment. Pregnant women can have light scrub treatment to promote blood circulation.
18. The scrub time shall not be too long, about half an hour is ok with appropriate strength that customers feel comfortable.
19. After scrub treatment, have a glass of warm water after test for a while, and then have warm hath to enhance the effect.
20. You would feel a little bit aching one or two days after scrub treatment that is normal and would automatically disappear.
Breast Enlargement Before and After