Everything You Need to Know About Air Pressure Slimming Machine
What is Air Pressure Slimming Treatment
Air Pressure is a medical and cosmetic treatment that promotes lymphatic drainage by applying air pressure to different parts of the body. It can effectively stimulate the lymphatic system by alternating between compression and decompression.
Advantages of Air Pressure
1. By applying pressure waves, you can enjoy many positive health and beauty effects. You will find that circulatory diseases and venous problems (such as varicose veins, tired legs and heavy limbs) are improved.
2. If you are considering losing weight, this type of treatment may be right for you. By combining stress therapy, diet and exercise, you will see better results in less time. You can also treat swelling or you will restore skin elasticity, increase oxygen flow to your body tissues an help it regenerate.
3. This treatment can also stimulate the immune system and enhance the defense against pathogens. If you lower your blood pressure, it can even help you lower your blood pressure.
Compression therapy can also help with digestion problems. When treated on the abdomen, it stimulates bowel movements and relieves constipation problems.
4. Also, you can relax your muscles, reduce muscle fatigue and prevent pain and fractures. It strengthens connective tissue, reduces stress and tension, and reduces muscle tension.
Designed sophistically, this instrument conducts the bioelectricity through muscle to fat layer by electrode pads, forces the muscle to do non-oxygenic exercise. These vigorous and intermittently exercise advance the energy consumption and fat breaking process, promote waste excretion.
5. Equipped with five airbags for arm, abdomen, thighs, bootee, this air vibrant massager functions effectively in inner circulation improving and body relaxing. Controlled by an intelligent system, ideal treating programs are available for you to choose. Different working time, pressure, treating parts and modes are available for you to adjust.
6. Far infrared ray function becomes popular in weight loss treatment only for its deep heat effect and physical resonance. Far infrared ray conducts heat deep to 3 to 5 centimeters below the subcutaneous and breaks down the inner fat in quite a short time.
Who Can Do Air Pressure Treatment?
You don't have to worry about health or beauty issues to receive this treatment. You can take stress therapy courses to improve your health.
However, it may be very useful for people with cellulite, bloating, varicose veins, circulatory or intestinal problems, obesity, leg fatigue, rheumatism or menopause. It is also suitable for all ages. Good for people who follow an inactive lifestyle and suffer from the problem of swelling, puffiness, etc. Relieves pain, reduces stress, and fatigue by infrared. Improve the appearance of cellulite; Improved circulation.
Is There Any Contraindication of Air Pressure Treatment?
There are few contraindications, but treatment is not recommended in some cases. If you have deep vein thrombosis, infection in the area to be treated, body aches or numbness, if you are a cancer patient or have a pacemaker, if you have heart disease or pregnancy, you should not receive compression therapy. But this treatment will be very useful after delivery and during postpartum recovery.
Exercise is not recommended before or after treatment. If you have any questions, please contact a professional in the field to get personalized advice.
How Long You Can See Obviously Result?
You need to do multiple exercises to see the effects of compression therapy. However, after the first lesson, you will feel a significant improvement in your health, especially in terms of the flexibility and flexibility of your organization. The professional will then assess how many meetings you need.
If you are interested in air pressure slimming machine, you can search from all kinds of the e-commerce platform like e-bay, Alibaba.com etc. And if you want to know more about beauty machines. We would be glad to invite you to read our blogs which probably can help you learn more about beauty treatments or products.