The principle of laser hair removal is to use different materials to different light absorption efficiencies of different wavelengths, at a suitable wavelength, so that the laser can penetrate into the depth of the hair follicle, and let the melanin absorb the most laser energy. In this way, the energy of the laser can reach the vicinity of the hair follicle, and the melanin in the hair absorbs a large amount of energy, and the temperature rises sharply, thereby causing destruction of the hair follicle tissue and removal of the hair.
Intense pulsed light(IPL) is not a laser, but a broad-spectrum light wave that can cover multiple absorption peaks such as melanin, oxidized hemoglobin, and water. The theoretical basis is the selective photothermal action.
To put it simply, if properly operated, the photo-rejuvenation technique is to kill both the pigmentation and the bloodshot! And to stimulate the regeneration of collagen and regulate the secretion of oil by using its bio-stimulating effect. Skin conditions such as loose skin, wrinkles, and enlarged pores. What makes the beauty of the beauty is that, as a non-invasive beauty technology, it has the characteristics of quick operation and follow-up. It persists for a long time, and the skin regains white tenderness without knowing it. It is called “lunch beauty”
The effect of Intense pulsed light hair removal is better than laser hair removal. The effect of depilation is related to three factors: the energy density of the light, the size of the spot, and the pulse width. The pulse width of the IPL is wider than that of the laser, so the hair removal effect is better.
Laser hair removal has fewer side effects than ipl. Because laser hair removal uses a single laser, it is well-targeted; while enhanced pulsed light is a broad spectrum of light, which is more likely to accidentally injure the skin.
Most intense pulsed light therapy devices look cheaper than laser hair removal machines, but there are also some IPL devices that are more expensive than laser hair removal machine.
IPL devices are more risky than lasers. But the difference between hazard levels is so small that you can ignore it if you use it wisely.
Hair removal lasers are more accurate than IPL. They can target specific tissues and damage hair from hair follicles without harming any surrounding skin tissue. Although IPL can damage hair roots, it can affect the surrounding skin tissue. Of course this effect is not so harmful, but it is considered to be the advantage of laser over IPL.
IPL therapy devices damage hair roots faster than laser devices, and their goal is to have more hair than lasers.
7.Skin tone and hair color
Lasers can be extensively modified to fit your skin and hair color more than IPL. However, modern IPL equipment is widely effective. In addition, IPL can be combined with RF to create a technology called "elos" that handles all skin tones and hair colors.
1.You must not expose to the sun for at least one month before hair removal, not only for sunburn but also for tanning;
2.You can't use wax paper to remove hair. You need hair root melanin to absorb heat to destroy hair follicles;
3. Because each person's skin color and skin condition are different, it is best to let the doctor give you a test before the first hair removal. See if you are going to have discoloration, pigmentation or stubble;
4. Laser/enhanced pulsed light should never be used too close to the eyes. If you do it on your face, remember to wear goggles;
5. You should know, once you can't get rid of all the hair, it takes at least 5-6 times. A complete course of treatment takes about 3 to 8 weeks. The specific situation depends on how much hair, color, skin color, hair removal area, etc.
1. Slight pain and discomfort in the hair removal area
2. The heat or tingling during hair removal usually disappears after a few seconds to one minute and decreases with continued use.
3. Itching in the hair removal area
4. The skin becomes red during the hair removal process and the symptoms will disappear after a few minutes.
These are normal reactions using IPL hair removal, as long as the discomfort is gradually reduced as indicated. Some people will not lose their skin redness within a few minutes after use. It may last for 24-48 hours. If this happens, stop using the device immediately and consult a doctor before using it again.
1. The hair removal area is swollen, the skin is red, and it is not relieved after 2-3 days.
2. Temporary skin discoloration (lightening or darkening)
3. If the skin is blistered or burned, stop using the instrument immediately and consult a doctor promptly.
Although IPL is not bad for hair removal, it is not suitable for general hair removal, especially in the intensive and sensitive parts of the underarms and bikinis. The pain is often obvious and it is difficult to adhere to it. (The hair removal device requires a certain period of time. Not once, it works.)
If someone tells you that you can use your laser or IPL to get rid of your hair all at once, please change your hospital.
If this answer is helpful for you,could you please upvote me.Thanks.