Admit it or not, we are being judged by our looking, dressing and others. However, with the deterioration of air pollution and the enhancement of various radio wave radiation, the living environment of the skin is gradually deteriorating. In today’s society, many people are troubled in various skin problems, especially the face that represents our personal image is more problematic. In this case, what are the corresponding treatments can we take and how to achieve it? Let's talk about it today.
What Are The Common Skin Problems And Reasons?
1. Acne-prone skin, which usually occur in adolescence because of endocrine excess that stimulate excessive secretion of sebum, causing blackheads, acne and pustules.
2. Facial stain, which are common in women and is related to pregnancy, long-term menstrual cramps, ultraviolet radiation, and drug factors. The stains cause certain damage to the skin and have a greater impact on women' psychology and life.
3. Dry skin. Age growth is one of the main causes of dry skin. Changes in the climate can cause abnormal secretion of sebaceous glands and sweat glands, the surface of the skin becomes rougher, and the resistance is weakened. Over time, it can also cause dry skin. Insufficient sleep, fatigue and the use of irritating cleaning products are prone to dry skin.
4. The pores are large. the skin can not absorb moisture and maintenance ingredients smoothly and become dull, dry, accelerate the stimulation of oil secretion, and the pores will become coarse, which very affecting the appearance of the face.
What Are The Basic Steps Should We Take To Avoid Skin Problems?
1. Be careful with cosmetics. Good cosmetics can bring a lot of benefits to the skin, but the damage caused by bad cosmetics is not a little bit. Especially for some cosmetics with high oil content, you can choose some mild water and milk skin care products.
2. To hydrate. Ultraviolet rays will evaporate the moisture on the face, so hydration is the most basic. When using a moisturizing spray, the water drops should not be allowed to dry naturally on the face. Be sure to massage the face to absorb moisture. Maintaining the skin is the key to replenishing water.
3. Do a good job of sun protection. Preventing pigmentation, the first thing to do is sunscreen, because most of the spots are caused by sun.
4. To remove makeup and clean. Do a good job of daily makeup removal and cleaning work. Do one or two facial cleansing and firming effect masks every week.
What Are The Basic Steps For Skin Rejuvenation?
1. Regular exfoliation.
2. We must do a good job of hydrating the foundation.
3. Do not use irritating and cleansing products that are too strong.
4. Pay attention to the order of application of skin care products is generally water, after the essence, then emulsion.
5. Improve the skin condition.
However, another problem that has plagued, even though expensive skin care products have been used, the skin condition is still not much improved. It is not be effectively absorbed. Then how should we do ?
At this time, maybe we can use the beauty machines to help us.
Generally speaking, our understanding of beauty equipment are large in size and expensive and often falls into a misunderstanding that beauty instruments can only be used in beauty salons. And know little about the beauty instrument about how I should use. Therefore, today we will firstly discuss the relevant knowledge about home beauty equipment for skin rejuvenation.
Before introducing the home rejuvenation beauty instrument, we may wish to first understand the related technologies and principles of skin rejuvenation.
Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
Radio-frequency skin tightening is an aesthetic technique that uses radio frequency (RF) energy to heat tissue and stimulate subdermal collagen production in order to reduce the appearance of fine lines and loose skin. The technique induces tissue remodeling and production of new collagen and elastin. The use of RF technology can reduce wrinkles, shrink pores, tighten the skin, restore skin elasticity and acne.
Microcurrent treatments (MENS) have been around since the 1970s in medical applications and are distinguished by their use of micro-ampere currents (i.e. millionths of an amp) which are hardly perceptible, but mimic the body's own bio-electric currents.The treatment is designed to soften wrinkles and rejuvenate skin, including skin damaged by sunburn, acne, stretch marks, cellulite and scarring.
This increased ATP also energizes the facial muscles, similar to how exercise energizes the muscles of our bodies. Unlike anywhere else on the body, the facial muscles are directly connected to the skin, so the result of energizing the muscle is often improved, lifted appearance.When used on the face, the treatment has become known as a "non-surgical facelift"and "facial lifting".
Through imitating outputting human bioelectric current, BIO microcurrent enters the muscle cells through the skin, stimulates the energy contained in the cells, improves the permeability of the cells, promotes the synthesis of muscle fibers, and improves the synthesis level of collagen by 73%, which makes the facial muscles tighten, improve the skin's absorption and penetration. Improve the metabolism and circulation of skin tissue, phlegm and yellow spots, whitening and skin rejuvenation.
Electroporation, or electropermeabilization, is a microbiology technique in which an electrical field is applied to cells in order to increase the permeability of the cell membrane, allowing chemicals, drugs, or DNA to be introduced into the cell (also called electrotransfer).
When the cells are subjected to a certain intensity of electrical impulses, nano-level pores are reversibly formed on the cell membrane or cell wall, allowing macromolecules to enter, and electroporation can simultaneously inject millions of macromolecular substance into the cells. It absorbs nutrients in skin care products faster, achieves better skin care, has no pain during operation, and does not cause biological and chemical side effects.
Thermage RF Wrinkle Removal
Thermage RF Wrinkle Removal uses the radio frequency energy stimulating the long-term regeneration of collagen under the skin, then electromagnetic waves which form resistance in the skin to generate heat energy, and direct heat to the deep layer of the skin, directly acting on the dermal tissue, so that the loose skin is immediately pulled upwards. At the same time, it can improve the pores, even skin tone and improve skin texture.
Above, we introduced several techniques and effects on skin rejuvenation. So, do you know how these techniques are used by various beauty instruments? There are so many beauty instruments on the market, how can we choose the right ones among thousands of choices?
What Kinds Of Beauty Machines Are Suitable For Home Use?
Generally speaking, different handles have different functions and effects. Therefore, I’d like to introduce a set of relatively perfect cosmetic skin rejuvenation steps. As we can see from the following picture, there are many handles, how to use them is the most significant question we care about. So now, let me make a brief introduction.
Deep cleaning by facial brush
Skin exfoliating by 3 Mhz ultrasound scrubber. Utilize 3Mhz high frequency ultrasound wave with exfoliating product such as AHA or exfoliating cream to soften the damaged rough epidermal stratum corneum, then open the pores, make the waste out if the pores by high frequency vibration caused by ultrasound.
Double deep clean microdermabrasion.
Microdermabrasion adopts diamond crystals that have been processed specially to ill skin and use vacuum suction to remove necrotic cells from skin.
Remove hairy cysts, blackhead, clean pores-glass tubes set.
Adopt vacuum glass set which use more than 50cmHg suction to get the specially hairy cysts. Mites blackhead, white head located in the deep layer of shin.
Anti-bacterial, acne treatment
When the high frequency electrode is firmly inserted into the high frequency hand piece, a gentle alternating electrical current is generated by the high frequency machine.
Water or nutrition will be double absorbed caused by spray refining into molecules.
Fine line reduction&skin firm
Microcurrent is a low-level current that mimics the body’s natural current and can provide both instant and cumulative anti-aging results. Because microcurrent works sub-sensory, the treatment is soothing and most people feel nothing at all.
Nutrition double absorption-3MHZ ultrasound vibration heat therapy
Skin tighten-cold therapy
Use the cold therapy hammer to shrink pore after moisturizing and nutrition importation, this can promote skin tightening and enhance acne relieving and smoothing.
What I introduced above is a relatively complete process for skin rejuvenation at home, however, there are many reasons that people can not make such a complete step by themselves, and they want some machines can help them for easily using. If so, maybe the hand-held skin rejuvenation machine can be our another wonderful choice.
What Is The Advantages Of The Hand-held Beauty Instrument?
Although the hand-held beauty skin rejuvenation devices are not as multifunctional as non-hand-held, they have their comparative advantages as well. Comparatively speaking, the household hand-held beauty machines are more suitable for someone with specific cosmetic needs, such as one or several needs that only having a need for acne, freckle or auxiliary skin care, etc. At the same time, these beauty machines are light, easy to carry, can be carried around, and are easy to operate, and can completely carry out a entire cosmetic process by ourselves.
The picture we can see above machine is one of a hot-sale hand-held machines for skin rejuvenation, This beauty machine has two main characteristics, one is the use of photon micro-current, and the other is seven different colors of LED lights. Since the principle and effect of the microcurrent have been introduced in detail, it will not be repeated here. But what kind of role does the different LED have? Now let's take a brief introduction.
1. The red is for waking up and activating the skin
2. The blue is for calming and diminishing inflammation
3. The green is for comforting the skin
4. The purple is for toxin elimination
5. The orange is for balancing and recomposing
6. The turquoise is for relaxation
7. The yellow is for tightening and oxygen supply
To sum up, what is the best skin rejuvenation treatment at home? My answer is the suitable one for you is the best!Home rejuvenation is a very broad concept, and it also contains a lot of principles and techniques. Only by selecting the function that best suits your needs can you choose the most suitable treatment method. Finally, I wish everyone can have perfect skin!