Can you imagine the effect of exercising for 3 hours in 20 minutes? This is very likely. This new form of fitness is about to sweep the world, this is EMS training. what? Haven't you tried yet? Next， I will give you a brief introduction to this training method that claims to be the future fitness.
Most people think that EMS is just a tool that physiotherapists use to help people recover from or recover from surgery. But recently, a lot of fitness enthusiasts have been talking about fitness methods that combine EMS technology. Because EMS can train more muscles and improve your health in a shorter period of time. This is why so many people are attracted to it.
EMS is the elicitation of muscle contraction using electric impulses. The impulses are generated by a device and delivered through electrodes to the skin surface above the muscles to be stimulated. The impulses cause the muscles to contract, so the result is similar to the actual movement and regular contractions of the muscles. EMS (Muscle Electrical Stimulation) is a device that enhances physical fitness by using low-intensity currents to contract muscles and help muscles gain strength and appearance.
Our brain sends electrical impulses to the muscles every day to complete the movement. In traditional strength training, the brain emits pulses that stimulate specific muscle contractions. EMS SUIT uses the same natural principles to stimulate your muscles: By using electrode pads in different parts of the muscle, you can send a small electrical pulse to the muscles to shrink. EMS Suit uses this natural principle to strengthen this process and reach deeper muscle layers.
EMS suit is so popular because they make exercise more bearable and make the effect more visible.
1. Direct use of EMS equipment after exercise, nerves, and muscles will recover from exercise faster.
2. Use EMS suit before exercise to increase strength, muscle growth, and endurance. Some muscle groups are strengthened, which also makes exercise easier. You can endure higher resistance.
3. EMS suits can minimize damage during exercise. This will help you exercise and have the muscle structure you have always wanted.
4. EMS equipment can stimulate muscle tissue that is not affected by exercise, ensuring that every part of the body can reach. The brain emits pulses that stimulate specific muscle contractions. However, not all muscles are well connected to the brain and these muscles are not easily activated. EMS training stimulates all major muscle groups and also contributes to the development of motor nerve connections associated with muscle movement. By sending electrical pulses directly to these motor nerves, even weaker connected muscles are activated.
5. EMS training delays muscle atrophy
6. It burns more calories. Since muscle fibers are activated in an irregular sequence in EMS training, more intense training can be performed from the outset to produce more muscle fibers at a faster rate. More active muscle tissue requires more energy intake, so burning more calories
7.\"Time is money\", During EMS training, 90% of the muscles are activated at the same time as each contraction, and muscle contraction is stronger and more intense than exercise alone. you can complete 3 hours of training in 20 minutes. You can achieve tangible success in a short period of time.
1.Full upper body
6.Back ( upper and lower)
8.Full abdominal girth including love handles
EMS should be used once a week. If you are too busy to exercise now, you can use it twice a week. Twenty minutes at a time is enough. The first change can usually be seen after four sessions, depending on the lifestyle.
Within 12 weeks of the EMS training program, 9% of people lost body fat, 30% increased their strength, and 89% felt stronger and healthier. You have to move or exercise during the session. Your coach will guide you through a series of exercises, which actually expands the EMS system. Proper exercise at the rhythm of the pulse significantly enhances the EMS exercise compared to exercise alone. Muscle stiffness is the worst after the first workout because EMS acts on deep muscles that are difficult to achieve through normal training. However, with regular training, this situation will gradually disappear. Muscle stiffness can last for 2 to 3 days and lasts longer than normal exercise.
1. Do not use an EMS suit when you have a heart problem. This means that there is no effect when it comes to a pacemaker because it can cause interference.
2. Do not use an EMS suit if you have epilepsy. Because there is not enough research to make sure it is safe.
3. Children cannot use the EMS suit.
4. Do not use EMS suit during menstruation as it can cause severe stomach cramps.
5. Be careful not to overlap the trousers and shirt on the electrode areas of the abdomen and back. The double layer fabric reduces pulse transmission.
1.Can I just use EMS Suit and not exercise?
A: Although EMS suit sounds very exciting, it is not a substitute for good cardiovascular exercise. If this is the case, then everyone can maintain a good body without exercising. EMS equipment is a supplement for your daily exercise. It combines active exercise to help muscle development and body shaping which preparing your muscles and repairing your muscles faster after exercise, helping you maximize your daily workouts to achieve the best results.
2.Is EMS training safe and does it hurt?
A: Yes, EMS equipment is very safe. Reports to prove that EMS training is safe and effective. No, EMS training is not painful. The currents and shocks experienced during EMS exercise are very small and most people get used to it very quickly.
3.Can the impulse depth be adjusted during the session?
A: Yes, you can adjust the pulse depth, frequency and intensity of your EMS device to your individual needs based on your size, age, gender and health level
Customer who viewed this product also viewed
Electric Stimulation BIO Gentle Wave Body Slimming Spa Breast Enhancement Tightening Massager
2in1 Microcurrent BIO Body Slimming Breast Enhancement Massage For Weight Loss Lymphatic Detox
Brand New Digital Frequency Conversion Microcurrent Muscle Stimulation Breast Massage Body Massager